Terms And Conditions dirilistv
Dirilistv is a tv serial & Movies Platform. We are providing all Historical & Islamic Serials With Urdu & English Subtitles in high Resolution Quality and Download
DirilisTV Provide latest Turkish series with English And Urdu Subtitles.. Watch Series HD free of Cost. We are providing latest episodes of Every Popular Turkish Series On Releasing of it in Turkey.
Interested parties can share their contributions to the development or provide feedback about the Dirilistv portal by contacting us.
Dirilis’s website is located at https://dirilistv.com. Below you will find a guide to Dirilis’s terms and conditions of use.
Our website assumes you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. In case you disagree with the terms and conditions listed on this page, please do not continue using DirilisTv.Com.
All agreements refer to customers, clients, and users of the Company’s website. This business terminology refers to you, the customer or user who logs on to this website. This page refers to our Company as “We”, “Ourselves”, “Ours” and “Us”. Both the Client and we are considered “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”. These terms refer to the offerings, acceptances and considerations necessary to facilitate the process by which we help the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, as defined by the Netherlands law. Use of the above terms or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or they/they/them, is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
A majority of the intellectual property rights for all material on DirilisTv.Com belong to Dirilis and/or its licensors. There are no rights to intellectual property. The content available on DirilisTv.Com may be accessed by you for personal use only subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
You must not:
- Republish material from DirilisTv.Com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DirilisTv.Com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DirilisTv.Com
- Redistribute content from DirilisTv.Com
On this date, this Agreement will become effective. By using the Terms and Conditions Generator, we have designed our Terms and Conditions.
On some sections of this website, users have the possibility of posting and exchanging opinions and information. The Comments on the website are not filtered, edited, published or reviewed by Dirilis before appearing. Dirilis, its agents, and/or affiliates do not endorse the views expressed in the comments. Those who post comments depict their views and opinions. A review of the Use of and/or Posting of and/or Appearance of the Comments on this Website shall also not entitle Dirilis to any liability, damages, or expenses arising there from.
Regardless of whether the comments are regarded as inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions, Dirilis reserves the right to remove them without notice.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Dirilis a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dirilis; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Dirilis. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dirilis’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
The contents of your Website are not our responsibility. We agree that we will be protected and defended from all claims that arise from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that might be deemed libelous, obscene, illegal, or that infringes, violates, advocates the infringement, or otherwise violates the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
If you link to our Website, we reserve the right to ask that you remove all links or specific links. We can immediately take down all links to our Website upon your request. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, including its linking policy. You must adhere to these linking terms and conditions by continuously linking to our Website.
Removal of links from our website
For any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us if one of the links on our Website is offensive. If you request removal of links, we will consider your request, but we are not obligated to remove the link or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this web site is accurate, complete, or up-to-date; nor do we promise that you will be able to access the site or that it will remain accessible.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
There are limitations of liability set forth in this section as well as elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) that are subject to the preceding sentence; and (b) govern all liabilities under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort or for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage because the website and information on it are free of charge.